There may be many different facilities in your building or site that require User identification & authorisation.
Direct sync with MIS
Both infinity+ & transact come with card design and card printing modules.
Having an id card or fingerprint as authentication means we can tie in multiple facilities.
Our cashless catering solutions can improve the management of cash flow from parents and students into the school, bringing increased revenue and efficiency to the canteen while reducing administration.
Our solution offers complete anonymity for students entitled to free school meals. The potential for schools to go completely cashless removes the need for students to carry any cash in school. Going cashless can also significantly reduce the threat of theft and bullying on school premises.
- Reduce the amount of cash to help with safeguarding and staff security
- Speeds up break and lunch service and reduce queues
- Increases the revenue
- Easy to use, touch-screen EPOS tills
- Simple to use kiosks for topping up an account(s) with coins and notes
- Online payments and meal reporting
- Extensive reporting and auditing
- Meal pre-ordering
- Balance checkers
- Cashless vending machines
- Slim design but tough enough to withstand a busy education environment
- Multiple accounts available to suit
- Top-up accounts using industry-standard coin & banknote validation
- Displays user balance for multiple accounts
- Engineering is now in the software instead of the hardware, making it both easier and cheaper to add new functionality in the future
- User authentication via MiFare proximity cards or biometric fingerprint recognition
- Top-up third party print accounts - Papercut or Equitrac
infinity+ is accredited technically by all major MIS systems and provides cashless retail and payment, identity management, registration and the broadest range of user provisioning software to schools and colleges across the UK and internationally.